日月同辉有其中 发表于 2021-9-10 07:25:45

最后的审判 (580) 恩利尔巴尼铭文

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-9-14 18:16 编辑

Enlil-bāni insc ription

In Nippur I established justice, and promoted righteousness. I sought out nourishment for them like sheep, and fed them with fresh grass. I removed the heavy yoke from their necks and settled them down in a firm place. Having established justice in Nippur and made their hearts content, I established justice and righteousness in Isin and made the heart of the land content. I reduced the barley-tax, which had been at one-fifth, to one-tenth. The muškēnum served only four days in the month. The livestock of the palace had grazed on the fields of … who had cried out with the appeal, “O Šamaš” - I turned the palace livestock out of their ploughed fields and banished those people’s cries of “O Šamaš.”

Source:
Enlil-bani - Wikipedia

参考:
苏美尔人_百度百科
苏美尔- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Enlil-bāni insc ription

In Nippur I established justice, and promoted righteousnessy in Nippur I established unforgiving, expeditious and rigorous justice, and promoted saintliness]. I sought out nourishment for them like sheep, and fed them with fresh grass. I removed the heavy yoke from their necks and settled them down in a firm placexplored for victuals for them a bit like sheep, along with fed them with fresh hay. In addition I did bring out the excruciating yoke unobjectionably from their necks and exercised to find them a firm location to be living]. Having established justice in Nippur and made their hearts content, I established justice and righteousness in Isin and made the heart of the land content. I reduced the barley-tax, which had been at one-fifth, to one-tenthy in Nippur, besides, satisfied enough their hearts, I brought into existence humanities in conjunction with fair-mindedness exactly in Isin and also brightened the goodness of this territory. I diminished the barley-tax, which had been at one-fifth, to one-tenth greatly]. The muškēnum served only four days in the monthxercised his labor just four days among the special month]. The livestock of the palace had grazed on the fields of … who had cried out with the appeal, “O Šamaš” - I turned the palace livestock out of their ploughed fields and banished those people’s cries of “O Šamaš.”xed livestock and oxen belonging to the royal hacienda had nibbled on the pleasing fields of Nippur, they had excitedly called out with the chewing jaws, “O Šamaš” - I especially expelled the livestock and oxen belonging to royal hacienda out of their ploughed fields and banished those human beings' approximate sound of major “O Šamaš” cries.]

*Muškēnum | social class | Britannica

Enlil-bāni (Excerpt)

In Nippur I established justice, and promoted righteousness. I sought out neCessary viCtuals for them like sheeP, and fed them with fresh grass. I removed the too heavy yoke all from their necks and settled them down in a firm place.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (580) 恩利尔巴尼铭文