来源:
以赛亚书12 CNVT - 稱謝救恩之歌

参考:
以赛亚书第12章逐节注解、祷读
《以赛亚书》中有关弥赛亚的预言
大先知书问答题《以赛亚书》之十三(第12章)
李世峥:旧约中的“弥赛亚预言”及其在新约中的应验
【查经】以赛亚书11-12章- 弥赛亚的国度,神的救恩
猶太教彌賽亞現身? The Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda Beeri ...
2030 彌賽亞回歸?? \ Final generation 最後世代\ DK - YouTube

为什麽犹太男人戴着小圆帽?
犹太人所戴的两种帽子的区别?

预告:圣经连载的下一章分析以赛亚书第九章。在这以后将通过对新约圣经的分析,进一步证明 "耶稣就是弥赛亚",这样怀疑论者就无话可说了。
Advance notice: The next chapter of the Bible serial analyzes Isaiah chapter nine. After this will be further proof that "Jesus is the Messiah" by analyzing the New Testament so that skeptics will have nothing to say.
Part One: Chorus "For unto us a Child is born" (Handel / Mozart)(莫扎特改编自亨德尔:有一婴孩为我们而生)

你们看,世界上根深蒂固的矛盾积累到一定点的时候就会爆发,就像火山一样。在这个时候,什么样的人都跳了出来,并且他们扎堆结伙。
You see, when the deep-rooted contradictions in the world accumulate to a certain point, they will erupt, like a volcano. At this time, all kinds of people jumped out and they formed groups.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. (Revelation 22: 11 KJV)

REVELATION CHAPTER 22 KJV
啟示錄22 Chinese Union Version (Traditional)

合唱经典:亨德尔的清唱剧《弥赛亚》(Messiah,1741)
注意这些歌词:是不是都应验了。Pay attention to these lyrics: they all come true.

笔者刚刚大致扫视了一下Isaiah 4, 马上就看出了"Messiah"这几个英文字母。为什么犹太人长久以来视而不见呢?
The author just took a quick glance at Isaiah 4 and immediately saw the English letters "Messiah". Why have the Jews turned a blind eye for so long?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Isaiah 12
King James Version

1 And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.

2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Source:
ISAIAH CHAPTER 12 KJV
Book of Isaiah - Chapter 12 - KJV Audio Bible - YouTube

References:
Rabbi Tovia Singer - Isaiah Chapter 12
Isaiah 12 - A Salvation Song in Zion - YouTube
Hebrew Praise And Worship Music - Adonai - YouTube
A Jewish Defense of the Trinity - The Case for Messiah*
Is Jesus Prophesied in the Jewish Scriptures? - YouTube
MESSIANIC PRAISES TO JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH
Messianic worship song, Tzahali Varoni, Cry Out ... - YouTube

最后的审判 (1100) 以賽亞書 第十一章
AM I WRONG for Believing in Jesus? | Street Interview
Powerful Nashville Debate! Is Jesus the Jewish Messiah? ...
Why Do Jews Reject The New Testament With Rabbi Tovia ...

*关于旧约是否认可三位一体,笔者前不久已经有过分析和证实。任何自称有信仰的人,特别是那些否认旧约承认三位一体的人,都应该睁大眼睛阅读如下网文:
最后的审判 (1014) 出埃及记 33 之一
最后的审判 (1015) 出埃及记 33 之二
最后的审判 (1016) 出埃及记 33 之三
最后的审判 (1017) 出埃及记 33 之四
最后的审判 (1018) 出埃及记 33 之五
最后的审判 (1019) 出埃及记 33 之六
最后的审判 (1020) 出埃及记 33 之七 本章结束

弥赛亚(歌词) - YouTube

在以下的对原文解读当中,注意Messiah这个词被提到有多少次。看好了:以赛亚书是旧约,不是新约。那些不看好耶稣的人难道也不看好弥赛亚吗?
In the following interpretation of the original text, note how many times the word Messiah is mentioned. Watch this: Isaiah is the Old Testament, not the New Testament. Don’t those who don’t think highly of Jesus also think highly of the Messiah?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Isaiah 12
King James Version

(In other words)
4 At the time shall ye say first, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings in the middle of the human beings, specify that his name is exalted and awesome.
5 Sing large numbers of songs unto the Lord; the reason is he hath done great engagements: this is known in all the earth.

4 At the time shall ye call upon by using his second to none title, praise and worship the high Lord, glorify his name, state his doings in the middle of the human beings, specify that his name is exalted and awesome.
5 Sing large numbers of songs unto the Lord; as a result of he hath hath done brilliant acts: likewise this is registered and known in all the earth.

4 At the time shall ye say at last, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings in the middle of the human beings, specify that his name is exalted and awesome.
5 Sing large numbers of songs unto the Lord; the reason is he hath done absolutely excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

(Gathering the shaded and bold letters or words above to make sentences below)
The first name of Messiah and of God and of the Lord is green. The second and third names of Messiah and of God and of the Lord are brick red. The last name of Messiah and of God and of the Lord is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Isaiah 12

King James Version

1 There and then thou shalt make known, I shall certainly sing the praises of thee, Lord, notwithstanding thou came to be kind of angry with me, natheless thine anger hereafter is exceedingly laid off and disjoined, and thou immensely inspiritedst and cheeredst me.

2 And as a matter of fact, God is my rather genuine and timeless salvation; and I shall expect, appreciate, recognise and embrace, on top of not be afraid: this is because the Lord Jehovah is my abiding and immense strength and my essential hymn; in addition to this he is in fact become my lofty salvation.

3 By reason of this, bearing exhilaration, joy, calmness, intoxication shall ye move as well as withdraw the water out of the wells of salvation and raising.

4 And at the time shall ye call upon by using his wonderful title, saying, Praise the Lord, glorify the Lord's name, as well as articulate his way of behaving and matters inside a heap of the human beings, specify that his name is authentic, lofty, exclusive and awesome.

5 Sing large numbers of songs unto the Lord; the reason is he hath unobjectionably completed so extraordinary lines of work, examples, services another thing accomplishments: this is fathomed, felt certain of and remembered across entire earth.

6 Thou inhabitant of Zion, make a noise, sing aloud: the reason being, mighty is indeed the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

彩色字母合并为词后的阅读方法参考:
先读黑体字,再读阴影字,再读紫色字,再读赭色字,再读粉色字,再读黄色字,最后读带下划线的字。还有代表名字的,它们的顺序是:绿色、砖红色,最后是蓝色,或正向或反向,贯穿上下文。并且通过使用一两个翻译软件与原文对照一下。

Reference for reading methods after colored letters are combined into words:
Read the bold words first, then the shaded words, then the purple words, then the ocher words, then the pink words, then the yellow words, and finally the underlined words. There are also those representing names, and their order is: green, brick red, and finally blue, either forward or reverse, throughout the context. And compare it with the original text by using one or two translation software.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Isaiah 12
King James Version

2 Behold, God is my rather genuine salvation; and I shall expect, appreciate, recognise together with embrace, and not be circumspect about...
(i.e)
Ruin the CCP.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (1104) 以賽亞書 第十二章