日月同辉有其中 发表于 2024-4-1 13:48:24

最后的审判 (1164) 約翰一書 第三章 第六部分

本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2024-4-3 07:53 编辑

1 John 3
King James Version (Part Six)

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Source:
1 John 3 King James Version
1 John 3 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

Reference:
1 John 3 • Beloved, we are God's children - YouTube

___________________________________________________________________________________

1 John 3

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in doing and in truth..

19 And with this we exceptionally know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our unobjectionable warmheartedness before him.

20 For if our heart exceptionally condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth every bit of things.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 John 3

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最后的审判 (1164) 約翰一書 第三章 第六部分