Daphane 发表于 2012-12-15 22:51:50

康州学校8岁学生:老师救了我 音乐教师成英雄(组图)

文章來源: 搜狐

美國哥倫比亞廣播公司報道,發生槍擊案的美國康州學校一名8歲學生稱,當他看到子彈時,他正要去學校辦公室。一些子彈射向了緊挨著他的屋子,這時候一位老師一把將他拽進了教室,救了他一命。康州學校槍擊案共造成28人喪生,其中包括20名兒童,槍手也已經被擊斃。

鏈接>>

帶15名孩子藏身壁櫥躲過一劫 音樂教師成槍擊案中英雄

每日郵報

一名音樂教師在康州槍擊案中帶領15名孩子躲進了一間壁櫥,並將門死死堵住。槍手在外面一邊錘門,一邊高喊著“讓我進去!”。不過,最終槍手沒能得逞,而這些孩子們也幸運地躲過一劫。

A music teacher managed to save 15 children during Friday's shooting massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut by barricading them into a closet, while gunman Adam Lanza, 20, stood outside screaming 'Let me in! Let me in!'

Maryrose Kristopik has been hailed a 'hero' by parents after herding the children to safety in a closet and barricading the door to prevent Lanza from entering.

An unnamed mother, in her 40s, whose nine-year-old son was among the children said: 'I want to thank her. She saved their lives.

'The shooter kept banging on the door screaming: "Let me in! Let me in!" but he didn't get in.

'Now I have to explain to my nine-year-old son that his friends won't be coming back. How am I supposed to do that?'

Brenda Lebinski said her eight-year-old daughter is safe thanks to the teacher's decision to move all kids into a closet when a gunman had entered the building.

'My daughter's teacher is my hero,' Lebinski said. 'She locked all the kids in a closet and that saved their lives.'

Hero music teacher Maryrose Kristopik teaches a group of first graders about the three As of concert behavior: attention, appreciation, and applause

This picture tweeted on Oct 17 shows the annual evacuation drill at Sandy Hill, with music teacher Maryrose Kristopik on the right with a green folder

This picture of hero music teacher Maryrose Kristopik conducting the choir at assembly was taken Wednesday and tweeted by murdered principal Dawn Hochsprung

Third grade school children at Sandy Hook Elementary School, about 60 miles northeast of New York City
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 康州学校8岁学生:老师救了我 音乐教师成英雄(组图)